Jean Rodgers Chapel
The Jean Rodgers Chapel was constructed in 2010 in honor of Huntingdon alumna and long-time registrar Jean Rodgers, Class of 1949, who served the College from 1950 to 1987. Located in the room known for many years as the "prayer room," Jean Rodgers Chapel seats 12 for small services, weddings, weekly communion services, and other events. The room overlooks the front entrance of Flowers Hall.
The Jean Rodgers Chapel was dedicated May 26, 2010.