Julia A. Pratt Hall
Julia A. Pratt Hall (1912) is named for Ms. Julia A. Pratt, of Prattville, Alabama, whose loyal friendship and generosity the College enjoyed from its beginning. The brick and stone structure was built originally as a residence for the president, his family, and faculty and students. Today, the building houses offices for student clubs and organizations.
Weenona Hanson Hall
Weenona Hanson Hall (1924) bears the name of Mrs. Victor H. Hanson. A residence hall, this building was constructed through contributions by Mr. Hanson together with a subscription fund provided by the citizens of Montgomery. Hanson is closed pending renovation that will transform the space into modern housing for upper-level students.