As part of the Huntingdon Tomorrow Campaign, Weenona Hanson Hall (1924) will be transformed into a modern living facility for upperclass men and women. Constructed as a residence hall in 1924 and funded through contributions by Mr. Victor H. Hanson together with a subscription fund provided by the citizens of Montgomery, the facility was named for Mr. Hanson's wife, Weenona. Once the most popular living facility on campus, rooms offer bathrooms adjacent to groups of two rooms with larger living spaces and community rooms featuring antique fireplaces and lovely woodwork. Hanson is centrally located on campus adjacent to Pratt Hall, slated for restoration into a student center as part of Huntingdon Tomorrow, and next door to Julia Walker Russell Dining Hall. Restored to its former glory and improved for modern living, Hanson is sure to regain its former popularity quickly.