Take Note

A Service of Lessons and Carols

Thurs., Nov. 30, 7:00 p.m., Ligon Chapel; free and open to the public

Cloverdale Campus

Cloverdale Campus

Cloverdale Campus The Cloverdale Campus is a 12-acre expansion located across Fairview Avenue from the College’s main campus. Acquired in 2002 from the Montgomery County School System, the main building on the Cloverdale Campus opened in 1922 as Cloverdale School and later became Cloverdale Junior High School. The facility houses the Leo J. Drum Jr. Theater. The building is now part of the Dr. Laurie Jean Weil Center.