Take Note

Happy Times = Hawk Times

Homecoming and Family Weekend, October 6 and 7

Houghton Library

Houghton Library

Houghton Memorial Library

Houghton Memorial Library

Houghton Library (1929) was named in memory of Mr. Mitchell B. Houghton, a founding member of the College’s Board of Trustees who served until his death in 1925. Read, study, and gather for study groups with friends in the library’s many nooks and rooms. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the Coffee House. View pieces from the College’s permanent art collection.

The Charles and Thelma Dixon Wing, completed in 1989, features an atrium with skylights, reading and study areas, and archives for the College and for the Alabama-West Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church.

Stop by and enjoy a respite of quiet in the middle of a busy week.

Houghton Library Web site