Take Note

A Service of Lessons and Carols

Thurs., Nov. 30, 7:00 p.m., Ligon Chapel; free and open to the public

The Delchamps Residence

The President’s Home

Delchamps Residence

The Delchamps Residence

The Delchamps Residence (1949) serves as the home of the president and his or her family. Located just across from the College’s soccer and softball fields, the backyard of the residence overlooks the Green. Occasionally, the home is used for College receptions and gatherings. The home was given to the College by Mr. and Mrs. A.F. Delchamps, Mr. and Mrs. Ollie Delchamps, and Miss Annie Delchamps of Mobile. It was dedicated in 1950 to “the glory of God and the service of the institution.”