Take Note

A Service of Lessons and Carols

Thurs., Nov. 30, 7:00 p.m., Ligon Chapel; free and open to the public

Bellingrath Hall

Dedicated to the Sciences

Bellingrath Hall photo

Bellingrath Hall

From its beginning, Bellingrath Hall (1928) has served as the College’s science building. It was named in appreciation of a generous gift from Mrs. W.A. Bellingrath of Montgomery. Renovated in 2008, the building houses natural and physical science classrooms, laboratories, and biology and chemistry faculty offices.