2012 Who's Who nominees announced
Montgomery, Ala.—The 2012 edition of Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities will include the names of 39 students from Huntingdon College's Class of 2012 who have been selected as national outstanding campus leaders.
The College's nominating committee, the Faculty Academic Policy and Honors Committee, and editors of the annual directory said they included the names of these students based on academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities, and potential for continued success. Those selected join an elite group of students from more than 2,300 institutions of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
Outstanding students have been honored in the annual directory since it was first published in 1934. Huntingdon College students who are listed in the 2012 directory are members of the Class of 2012. They are:
- Savannah Leona Barber, English, Montgomery, Ala.
- Luv Danielle Bartlett, Christian Education, Ozark, Ala.
- Kendra Elaine Bolden, Cell Biology, Montgomery, Ala.
- Meredith Claire Brogden, Accounting, Opp, Ala.
- Patricia Carol Brown, Elementary Education, Wetumpka, Ala.
- Kati Christine Bryant,Communication Studies/English, Petal, Miss.
- James Wells Butler, Cell Biology, Dothan, Ala.
- Kathryn Abigail Carter, Psychology,Charlotte, N.C.
- Rebekah Ann Correia, Biology/Psychology, Deatsville, Ala.
- Jaclyn Marie Crossman, Cell Biology, Somers Point, N.J.
- Kayla Allison Davis, Cell Biology, Tallassee, Ala.
- Tiffany LaFran Dean, Biochemistry, Dothan, Ala.
- Jessica Michelle Dickson, Cell Biology, McCalla, Ala.
- Alyssa Kate Eason, Biology, Dadeville, Ala.
- William Scott Taylor Forrest, Psychology/Political Science, Montgomery, Ala.
- William Brian Francis, English, Dothan, Ala.
- Kathryn Hoffmaster Gerlach, Religion, Montgomery, Ala.
- Breanna Jilene Giordana, Mathematics, Kaukauna, Wis.
- Quinn De'Andre Hambrite, Human Performance, Tyler, Ala.
- Gloria Sabrina Henderson, Psychology, Montgomery, Ala.
- Kellie Rebecca Hilton, Chemistry, Monroeville, Ala.
- Sarah Beth Jernigan, Cell Biology, Eufaula, Ala.
- Karin Alexis Johnson, English, Wetumpka, Ala.
- Michael Raymond Kilpatrick, History, Luverne, Ala.
- Colby Pate Leonard, Religion, Coker, Ala.
- Kristy Lynn McLendon, Elementary Education, Midfield, Ala.
- Erin Elaine Ofe, English, Montgomery, Ala.
- Harlan Scott Owenby, Athletic Training, Eclectic, Ala.
- Ryan Heath Payne, Athletic Training, Opelika, Ala.
- Kristin Faye Perdue, English, Prattville, Ala.
- Megan Elizabeth Petenbrink, Religion, Marietta, Ga.
- Allyn Catherine Powell, English, Andalusia, Ala.
- Jonathan Ashton Rodriguez, History, Elba, Ala.
- Kaitlin Grace Rozof, Religion, Helena, Ala.
- Karina Michelle Scott, Psychology, Montgomery, Ala.
- Lara Katharine Stubbs, Mathematics, Waverly, Ala.
- Andrew Jonathan Swift, Chemistry, Cocoa, Fla.
- Mary Elizabeth Terrell, Chemistry, Pike Road, Ala.
- Jacob Steven Tuley, History/English, Pensacola, Fla.
- Virginia Elizabeth Tyson, Chemistry, Robertsdale, Ala.
- Christian Elizabeth Vick, Cell Biology, Sylacauga, Ala.
- Allison Faith Vuyovich, Religion, Andalusia, Ala.
- Ashlee Denese Walters, Biochemistry, Alabaster, Ala.
- Chimedlkham Zorigtbaatar, Business Administration, Montgomery, Ala.
Huntingdon College, grounded in the Judeo-Christian tradition of the United Methodist Church, is committed to nurturing growth in faith, wisdom, and service and to graduating individuals prepared to succeed in a rapidly changing world. The College motto is, "Enter to grow in wisdom; go forth to apply wisdom in service." For more information, contact the Huntingdon College Office of Communications at (334) 833-4515.