The links below are provided to you as you begin your transition from student to full-time employee. Each site has tools to assist you with the employment search process. These are just a few of the many resources available on the Worldwide Web. Ultimately, we hope you will choose to begin your search process with a personal interview in the Center for Career and Vocation. Call for an appointment today at (334) 833-4556 or e-mail at email@example.com.
OneWire is an online Career Management Tool that helps match job seekers with opportunities in the financial market. Unlike old-fashioned job boards that rely on keyword matching, OneWire uses a two-step process to ensure that you are matched only with those opportunities that precisely meet your goals and experiences.
College Central Network
Huntingdon College has partnered with College Central Network to provide an online job posting and résumé database system. Access the site by clicking on the CCN logo to the right. Students and alumni can apply for jobs online by uploading a résumé. You can also monitor your job search history as well as see the names of employers who requested your résumé and the date they requested it.
How to Register with CCN
- Click on the College Central Network logo.
- Select the Student icon and read the information and announcements on the next page.
- Go to the Register Now link.
- Verify the pre-filled school name.
- Create an Access ID and a password that you will remember. Note: Your ID will also be the name of your résumé file so don’t use your Social Security number or anything inappropriate.
- Continue registration.
- Enter all demographic information. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Answer questions about your work interests and your education. Employers will search this information to choose appropriate candidates, so complete all fields.
NACElink Connect provides access to thousands of job postings and employers and the ability to create and store résumés, apply for jobs online, view your job application history, and set up agents that automatically notify you of new job postings.
CareerRookie.com is a division of CareerBuilder.com, the nation’s largest job site with over 1.5 million jobs. Job seekers can quickly target opportunities for their major and experience-level from the nation’s top employers. They can also post résumés, get the latest news on companies and industries, sign up for automatic job alerts, view local career fairs, and tap into advice on everything from writing résumés to on-the-job success.