Graduate School Placement
Graduate School Tests
Most graduate and professional schools require that you complete an entrance or aptitude exam and submit your scores as part of the application process. The following sites will help you as you register and prepare for the tests:
Grad School Links
- GradSchools.com: The leading online resource for graduate school information with over 58,000 programs listed. The site contains a unique and comprehensive directory categorized by curriculum and subdivided by geography. Users simply select their desired curriculum to receive thorough information about those particular graduate programs.
- Graduate Guide: Search for graduate school, law school, and doctorate and MBA programs by major and state. Sections cover admission tests, financial aid, and more.
- GraduateSchool4You.com: A free graduate school resource.
- Peterson’s: Innovative, web-based products and online practice tests provide consumers with the depth and breadth of information they need to make informed decisions about their education or career. Their financial aid database of nearly $5 billion worth of scholarships, grants, and prizes is fully searchable on the Web and available in printed guides. Petersons also offers online services for essay editing and instruction as well as résumé writing.
- Princeton Review: The Princeton Review provides research tools and advice for your graduate school search.
- Test Prep Review: Provides free online practice tests for various graduate school exams.
- U.S. News and World Report: The Best Graduate Schools Index allows you to start on the right track toward choosing the right graduate program for you with personalization tools, including searches and comparisons, as well as school directory pages and feature articles. Go to the Education tab.