The Center for Global Education provides the Student Study Abroad Handbook: How to Get There… and Back, which offers resources and preparation tips for students considering studying abroad and parents trying to help them.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention maintains Travelers’ Health, a Web site that publishes up-to-date information, announcements, and travel notices.
- OANDA provides the FXConverter (Foreign Exchange Currency Converter), a multi-lingual Currency Converter with up-to-date exchange rates from leading market data contributors and filtered for validity.
- Travel Health Online provides country-specific health and safety reports, immunization recommendations, and contact information for providers of pre-travel health services.
- The Bureau of Consular Affairs maintains Travel.State.Gov, which offers information about international travel and passports and publishes public announcements and travel warnings.
- Student Universe (www.studentuniverse.com) provides a great deal of diverse and helpful information regarding study abroad.