Use the information in this section as resources to keep you on track toward graduation.
- Academic Calendars show class start and stop dates, final exam schedules, registration dates, and academic deadlines, as well as College holidays and In-Service Days
- The Catalog outlines the core curriculum (general education) requirements and program of study requirements in effect at the time you entered Huntingdon. In most cases you will follow the catalog under which you enter throughout your program of study through graduation.
- Houghton Library will help you connect with the world for research and support of your studies.
- Academic advising is a treasured part of the Huntingdon experience. Use your faculty advisers as mentors. Huntingdon faculty are there for you every step of this educational adventure.
- The Center for Career and Vocation, housed in the Office of College and Alumni Relations, is your source for help with resume writing, interviewing skills, internships, part-time jobs while you’re a student, full-time jobs after graduation, and related information regarding your next step.