All email correspondence must come from your HC email account.
If you are paying for classes without financial aid, payment is due the first day of each session.
Adult Degree Completion Program
Courses and Modules
The Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) at Huntingdon College strives to make the process of completing your education as convenient and worry-free as possible. You may view a composite schedule of the courses offered at all sites or click on a campus to view only the schedule and information for that campus. The bottom line is this: we know you are busy, and you don’t have time to waste, so leave the worrying to us—just work on fulfilling your dream.
Registration for Summer 2013 will begin at 12:00 noon on Monday, April 1.
- All students should plan in advance for an advising appointment to discuss their individual plans of study prior to registering for any semester.
- All students must be cleared through the Student Account Manager before registration can be processed.
- All final official transcripts from previous institutions must be received in the Office of the Registrar or registration cannot be processed for a returning student. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar/ADCP
1500 East Fairview Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36106-2148
- Huntingdon College e-mail account user name and password information are required to access a student's online account for the purposes of registration, enrollment changes and grade access. Student's who are experiencing difficulties accessing their Huntingdon College e-mail should contact Mr. Frank Grier with the Office of Technology and Support Services.
- The notation of (*) next to any course listed below indicates that the respective course has a prerequisite. Information regarding each prerequisite is available in the current College catalog or from your advisor. In order to register for a class with a prerequisite, successful completion of the prerequisite course has to be recorded by Huntingdon College.
- Extension courses are courses hosted from the Montgomery site and extended through media to other sites. Interaction with the faculty is essentially the same as if everyone is in the same room. This allows for the College to offer both a wider variety of courses to all students as well as continue to offer classes by quality faculty members.