All email correspondence must come from your HC email account.
If you are paying for classes without financial aid, payment is due the first day of each session.
ADCP Graduation Information, Saturday, May 17, 2014
Adult Degree Completion Program
Student Financial Services: Financial Aid
Financial aid is available to help you realize your dream of completing your degree through the Adult Degree Completion Program. Depending upon your level of financial need, your enrollment status, and your employer’s benefits, you may qualify to receive:
- Federal Pell Grants (need-based grants)
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans for dependent students
- Alabama Student Grant
- Employee Tuition Remission (check with your employer for more information)
Financial Aid Eligibility
To be considered for financial aid, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen;
- Accepted as a degree candidate in the Adult Degree Completion Program; and
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (two courses) during any single semester.
Our staff will help you through the steps to see what aid you might qualify to receive. Just give us a call at (334) 833-4519.