The Center for Career and Vocation offers a full range of services, whether you’re actively looking for a new job or career or just need help perfecting your résumé. Some of these services include:
- Résumé critique
- Job search assistance
- Interviewing skills development
- Career coaching
- Participation in career development workshops
- One-on-one individualized assistance
- Online databases including job postings and resources
All these services are provided at no cost to our alumni. Many are offered with no appointment required.
For more information on any of the above services, contact the Center for Career and Vocation at (334) 833-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links to several helpful career placement sites:
NACElink Connect provides access to thousands of job postings and employers and the ability to create and store résumés, apply for jobs online, view your job application history, and set up agents that automatically notify you of new job postings.
CareerRookie.com is a division of CareerBuilder.com, the nation’s largest job site with over 1.5 million jobs. Job seekers can quickly target opportunities for their major and experience-level from the nation’s top employers. They can also post résumés, get the latest news on companies and industries, sign up for automatic job alerts, view local career fairs, and tap into advice on everything from writing résumés to on-the-job success.
OneWire is an online Career Management Tool that helps match job seekers with opportunities in the financial market.
Unlike old-fashioned job boards that rely on keyword matching, OneWire uses a two-step process to ensure that you are matched only with those opportunities that precisely meet your goals and experiences.
- Create Your Profile: Quickly and easily create a detailed profile that includes your education, interests, and work experiences.
- Get Matched: OneWire uses the structured data in your profile to accurately match you with opportunities at finance firms.