The Huntingdon Fund is your opportunity to assist the College in educating future generations of leaders who will serve our world with wisdom. To better enable our alumni and friends to support the areas of the College that are most special to them, gifts to the Huntingdon Fund can be designated to support critical needs of the College:
- The Huntingdon Fund helps the College keep the Huntingdon experience affordable for today’s students and their families.
- Hawks Unlimited supports the Huntingdon Athletic Department.
- The Huntingdon Hawks Football Alumni Association and the Student Alumni Association support special giving by members of these groups.
- The Huntingdon Arts Fund provides support to the Huntingdon Music Department, Art Department, and the many fine arts and cultural programs of the College.
- The Patrons of the Library Fund supports Houghton Memorial Library.
Your gifts to the Huntingdon Fund are greatly appreciated! You may give online or send your contributions to:
Office of College and Alumni Relations
1500 E. Fairview Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36106
Contact the Office of College and Alumni Relations at (334) 833-4563.
Join The Huntingdon Society!