As a Huntingdon parent, you can shape your child’s Huntingdon experience through prayers, encouragement, and parental involvement. In these ways, you can have a tremendous affect on your student’s campus life, supporting your students through the inevitable obstacles and ultimate successes of college life, while helping him or her to discover a life's calling.
At Huntingdon, your student will be known and valued for all he or she brings to the classroom and to college life. If you ever feel that you need to speak with someone about your student, the following are resources and phone numbers, for your convenience:
- For campus residential issues, the Office of Residence Life: (334) 833-4349
- For student life issues, the Office of Student Life: (334) 833-4401
- For academic issues, the Staton Center for Learning Enrichment: (334) 833-4223
- For safety and security isses, Campus Security: (334) 833-4463
- For financial issues, the Office of Student Financial Services: (334) 833-4404
To stay in touch with what's happening at Huntingdon, sign up for the weekly e-mail newsletter, "Monday Messages," sent from the Office of Communications. Simply send an e-mail request with your name and relationship to the College, along with your email address, to email@example.com.