Complete Your Degree at Your Pace
As you continue toward graduation in the Huntingdon College Evening Bachelor’s Degree, your enrollment will be supported by ongoing advising from your site coordinator and by the camaraderie you will feel with your fellow students and with your instructors. It is important to us that your questions are answered in a timely manner and that you feel completely at ease with the procedures necessary to complete your degree.
Resources for Your Success
- The list of Sites, Contacts, & Schedules provides contact information for your site coordinator/adviser, as well as lists of the courses offered at that site for the current and coming semesters (when available), access to the course modules, directions to campus, and other information.
- As each semester or five-week term approaches, search and register for courses conveniently online using Self-Service. Your adviser is happy to help you with choosing the right courses to keep you on pace to your goal.
- Access the navigation menu to the right of your screen from any page in the adult learning site for links to the College Catalog, Quick Notes (enrollment information), Bookstore, Houghton Library, the Composite Class Schedule, Self-Service, Student Financial Services, and site information.
Before You Register
- Plan in advance for an advising appointment to discuss your Plan of Study prior to registering for any semester.
- Your account must be cleared through the Student Account Manager before your registration can be processed.
- Final official transcripts from previous institutions must be received in the Office of the Registrar before registration can be processed for any returning student. Transcripts should be sent to: Office of the Registrar/EBD, Huntingdon College, 1500 East Fairview Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36106-2148
- Huntingdon College Self-Service account username and password information are required to access a student’s online account for the purposes of registration, enrollment changes and grade access. If you experience difficulties accessing your account, contact the Office of Technology Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course prerequisites are listed in the catalog description in Self-Service. Information regarding each prerequisite is available in the current Huntingdon College Catalog or from your adviser. In order to register for a class that has a prerequisite, successful completion of the prerequisite course must be recorded by Huntingdon College.
- Extension courses are courses hosted from the Montgomery site and extended through media to other sites. Interaction with the faculty is essentially the same as if everyone is in the same room. Extension courses allow the College to offer a wider variety of courses by quality faculty members to all students.