- How soon after I apply to the Evening Bachelor’s Degree will I learn if I have been accepted to the program?
As soon as our office receives all required information (including official transcripts from all colleges attended), we will process your application and notify you of your acceptance status.
- May I register for a class if I am not accepted to the program?
Only students who have been accepted to the Evening Bachelor’s Degree can enroll in these courses.
- When may I register for classes?
You may register anytime after acceptance to the program. A new session begins every five weeks.
- May I take more than one class each session?
If you earn an acceptable grade point average during your first semester of attendance, you may enroll in up to two classes per session thereafter, provided your grade point average remains strong.
- When will I learn what credits have transferred? What information will I receive?
When the Office of the Registrar completes your Transfer of Credit Evaluation, you will receive an official Check Sheet and Plan of Study indicating the courses that transferred and the courses remaining to complete your degree.
- How long will it take me to complete my degree?
The answer to this question will be determined when your transfer of credit has been completed and we receive notification of your plan of study from the registrar for the Evening Bachelor’s Degree. We will work with you one-on-one to plan your course roll-out.
- May I take courses at other sites or locations if the course I need is not offered at my home site?
All accepted students may attend classes at any location.
- What if I don’t have 30–45 hours of previously earned credit?
Your application will be kept on file for one year while you attend classes at another college or university.
- What if I don’t have a grade point average of at least 2.0 in prior course work?
All student files are reviewed on an individual basis. Your site coordinator will work with you in order to develop a course of action.
- Is there a fee for parking on any of the campuses?
There are nominal fees at some of the campuses.
- How convenient is the parking area to the classes at the various sites?
Parking is easy to access and convenient to classes.
- How do I know what is required for each course?
Modules are posted online and will outline the requirements for each course.
- How do I buy my books?
You can purchase your books in person at the Huntingdon College bookstore or online from Huntingdon College Follett Bookstore. You will pay shipping charges in addition to the cost of books and tax.
- What will I need the first night of class?
There is always homework due the first night of class. All assignments are outlined in the course modules.
- If I am transferring from a junior college partner institution, do I need to complete my Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree?
You do not need an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree to be admitted to the program.