Financial aid is available to help you realize your dream of completing your degree through the Huntingdon College Evening Bachelor’s Degree program. Depending upon your level of financial need, your enrollment status, and your employer’s benefits, you may qualify to receive:
- Federal Pell Grants (need-based grants)
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans for dependent students
- Alabama Student Grant
- Employee Tuition Remission (check with your employer for more information)
Financial Aid Eligibility
To be considered for financial aid, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen;
- Accepted as a degree candidate in the Evening Bachelor’s Degree; and
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (two courses) during any single semester.
The Student Financial Services staff will help you through the steps to determine what aid you might qualify to receive. Contact us at (334) 833-4519.