Take Note

Ellison Lecture: Frank X Walker

Thursday, February 22, 7:30 p.m., Smith Recital Hall

Evening SFS Forms

  • Flowers Hall steeple photo

    Flowers Hall steeple

    Alabama Student Grant Program
    The Alabama Student Grant Program is a state student assistance program designed to provide financial assistance to residents of the State of Alabama for undergraduate non-sectarian, secular education at independent, non-profit, postsecondary institutions of higher learning located within the state. [2017-2018 Alabama Student Grant Application]

  • Alternative Loans
    Alternative Education Loans, also known as Private Education Loans, help bridge the gap between the actual cost of your education and the amount the government allows you to borrow in its programs. Private loans are offered by private lenders, and there are no federal forms to complete. Eligibility for private student loans often depends on your credit score.
  • Credit Card Authorization Form
    Huntingdon College is pleased to offer online credit card payments. Online Student Account Payments.
    The credit card authorization forms previously available are no longer valid and will not be accepted.
  • Federal Direct Loan Instructions
    The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct Loan process. Please review the information sheet. [download Direct Loan Instructions]
  • Federal Direct PLUS Loan Instructions
    To receive a PLUS loan, complete the application in its entirety. You may fax it to (334) 833-4235 or mail to the Office of Student Financial Services. [17-18 PLUS Packet PDF]
  • Prepaid Tuition Plan Worksheet
    In order for Huntingdon College to bill a prepaid tuition program, such as FL Prepaid or AL PACT, this form must be submitted. [PACT and Prepaid Tuition Worksheet]
  • Unusual Circumstances
    Consult with the Office of Student Financial Services regarding unusual circumstances or changes in your financial situation that may impact your ability to pay for your education. Before reviewing your request, we must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file and a completed verification packet.
  • Veterans’ Benefits
    Please complete this institutional form to help our office determine the VA benefits you may be eligible to receive. [VA Certification Information Sheet PDF]
  • Verification Packets
    These forms are used to complete the verification process required by the government and occasionally by our financial aid office. Their purpose is to verify that all information you submitted on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is correct. We require this form be completed should you submit an “Unusual Circumstances Form.” The FAFSA determines your dependent/independent status. You should complete the form that pertains to that status and submit it with all required documentation listed in the form. If you are not sure of your status, you may contact the Office of Student Financial Services at finaid@hawks.huntingdon.edu or (334) 833-4428. For all forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.