Follow these easy steps to confirm your intention to enroll:
- Send in your Enrollment Deposit: $250 for campus resident students,$200 for commuters—refundable until May 1 for fall enrollment or December 1 for spring enrollment. Deposit ONLINE or send to Huntingdon College Office of Admission, 1500 E. Fairview Ave., Montgomery, AL 36106. Call the Office of Admission at (334) 833-4497 or 1-800-763-0313 if you need assistance.
- Send Official Final Transcripts: Transcripts must be mailed directly from your high school guidance or records office to the Huntingdon College Office of Admission; and official college transcripts (including dual enrollment) must be mailed directly from the college where credit was earned. These documents must be received for all new students prior to your selected orientation date. Your high school transcript must show a date of high school graduation and must include dates and grades for all completed classes. Student-athletes should be aware that athletic eligibility depends upon the receipt of all official transcripts.
- Following are the forms necessary to complete the enrollment process. Complete these forms online or contact the designated office for assistance:
- Campus Residency Form—must be completed by each incoming traditional day student who wishes to live in campus housing.
- Campus Residency License Contract—must be completed by each incoming traditional day student who wishes to live in campus housing.
- Commuter Application—must be completed by each incoming traditional day student who meets the eligibility requirements to either commute from a home/permanent residence or from another off-campus residence.
All Incoming Students
- Health Form (incoming students over age 19 only)—must be completed by all incoming traditional day students (submit along with an official report of your immunization record and health insurance card. IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 19, YOUR PARENT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM)
- TB Skin Testing Report (PDF)—must be completed by the health care provider ONLY FOR THOSE STUDENTS whose answers to questions on the Health Form/Tuberculosis Questionnaire section warrant the completion of a TB skin test. Download this form, print, complete Part 1, and take it to your health care provider, if this form is necessary.
- Health Form (for incoming students under age 19 only)—must be completed by a parent/guardian of an incoming traditional day student who is under age 19
- TB Skin Testing Report—must be completed by the health care provider for any student whose answers to questions on the Health Form/Tuberculosis Questionnaire section warrant the completion of a TB skin test. Download, print, complete Part 1, and take this form to your student’s health care provider, only if TB skin testing is necessary.
- Parent Communication and Information Form—must be completed by a parent of an entering traditional day student (dependent students only)