Take Note

Happy Times = Hawk Times

Homecoming and Family Weekend, October 6 and 7

Additional Responsibilities—International Students

Orientation group photoInternational students must comply carefully with all nonimmigrant alien requirements as stated in the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service Laws and Regulations.

After the College has confirmed your eligibility for admission and has granted acceptance to the College, and after you have paid the International Student Deposit, the College will issue the Form I-20A and send it to you.

Upon receipt of the Form I-20A, you should apply for a student visa (F-1). Documented evidence of financial support must be attached to the Certificate of Eligibility when applying for the student visa at the United States Embassy or Consular Office. The time required for passport processing can be quite lengthy. It is important to apply for the passport well in advance of your departure date.

A Travel Information Form will be enclosed with the I-20A. The completed form should be returned to the Office of Admission when travel arrangements have been finalized.