Take Note

Happy Times = Hawk Times

Homecoming and Family Weekend, October 6 and 7

How to Apply—Transfers

commencement 2016Transfer student applications are reviewed and admission is granted on a rolling basis.

To apply for admission as a transfer student, you should submit the following:

  1. A completed application; to request an alternative application, contact the Office of Admission (see contact information below).
  2. Official transcripts from all high schools and colleges attended, if you have earned less than 24 semester hours of academic credit at transfer institutions. If you have earned 24 or more semester hours of credit, you need only send your college transcripts. If you are currently enrolled at a transfer institution, a second transcript will be required indicating completion of the term and eligibility to return to the institution.
  3. Note: the process for apply for financial aid for fall 2017 has changed. If you intend to apply for financial aid, you may begin that process after October 1, 2016, using the information from your 2015 tax returns. To get started, go to fafsa.ed.gov.

Have your transcripts mailed to the Office of Admission, Huntingdon College, 1500 E. Fairview Ave., Montgomery, Alabama, 36106. If you have questions, please contact us! (334) 833-4497 or 1-800-763-0313; admiss@hawks.huntingdon.edu.