The staff in the Office of Admission will assist you with every step of the admission and financial aid process as you prepare to enroll for the first time at Huntingdon College. Along the way, we welcome your questions and comments. Please contact us!
Office of Admission
Flowers Hall, Suite 117
1500 E. Fairview Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36106
(334) 833-4497 * 1-800-763-0313
- Laura Hinds Duncan ’94, Vice President for Enrollment Management; works with students seeking re-admission, and Special status students.
- Stephanie Hicks, Associate Director of Admission; works with student-athletes.
- Amanda Houston Cecil ’12, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, Colbert, Cullman, Dekalb, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Jackson, Lamar, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Morgan, Pickens, Randolph, St. Clair, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Winston.
- Kate Garrigan ’14, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Baldwin, Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Greene, Hale, Marengo, Mobile, Monroe, Perry, Sumter, Washington, and Wilcox; and with international students.
- Haley Kilcrease, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Barbour, Bullock, Chambers, Coffee, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lee, Macon, Pike, Russell, and Tallapoosa; and with Georgia and Louisiana students.
- Jenny McDavid, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Autauga, Butler, Chilton, Dallas, Elmore, Jefferson, Lowndes, Montgomery, Shelby; and with students from states others than Georgia and Louisiana.
- Wendi Wood, Assistant Director of Admission for Operations