The staff in the Office of Admission will assist you with every step of the admission and financial aid process as you prepare to enroll for the first time at Huntingdon College. Along the way, we welcome your questions and comments. Please contact us!
Office of Admission
Flowers Hall, Suite 117
1500 E. Fairview Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36106
(334) 833-4497 * 1-800-763-0313
- Laura Hinds Duncan ’94, Vice President for Enrollment Management; works with students seeking re-admission and Special status students.
- Stephanie Hicks, Associate Director of Admission; works with student-athletes.
- COMING SOON: Admission Counselor works with students from the following Alabama counties: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, Colbert, Cullman, Dekalb, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Jackson, Lamar, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Morgan, Pickens, Randolph, St. Clair, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Winston.
- Lisa Harris, Administrative Assistant; works with international students and welcomes all students during campus visits.
- Sjohna Pierce Hughes ’15, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Baldwin, Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Greene, Hale, Marengo, Mobile, Monroe, Perry, Sumter, Washington, and Wilcox; and with students from states others than Georgia and Louisiana students.
- Haley Kilcrease, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Barbour, Bullock, Chambers, Coffee, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lee, Macon, Pike, Russell, and Tallapoosa; and with Georgia and Louisiana students.
- Jenny McDavid, Admission Counselor; works with students from the following Alabama counties: Autauga, Butler, Chilton, Dallas, Elmore, Jefferson, Lowndes, Montgomery, Shelby.
- Wendi Wood, (not pictured) Assistant Director of Admission for Operations