Scholarship, Grant, and Financial Aid Forms
If you have questions about or need assistance with the following forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, (334) 833-4428 or email@example.com.
Note: for fall 2017 enrollment, you may begin the financial aid application process as early as October 1, 2016, using the results of your 2015 tax returns. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to get started.
- Merit Scholarship Application: for freshman students entering in the fall semester; must apply and be admitted by December 1.
- Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Program: This $12,500 scholarship is available to employees of Alabama Power, their spouses, and their legal dependent children. [download Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- Alabama Student Grant: This student assistance program is designed to provide financial assistance to residents of the state of Alabama for undergraduate non-sectarian, secular education at independent, non-profit, postsecondary institutions of higher learning located within the state. [download 2017-2018 Alabama Student Grant Application]
- ALFA Insurance Corporate Partnership Program Application: This $12,500 scholarship is available to employees of ALFA Insurance, their spouses, and their legal dependent children. [download ALFA Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- Alternative Loans: Alternative Education Loans, also known as Private Education Loans, help bridge the gap between the actual cost of your education and the amount the government allows you to borrow in its programs. Private loans are offered by private lenders, and there are no federal forms to complete. Eligibility for private student loans often depends on your credit score.
- Alumni Legacy Grant : This student assistance program requires campus residency; must be recommended by a Huntingdon alum, who may recommend only one student for a Legacy Grant each year. [download Alumni Legacy Grant Application PDF]
- Dependent Survivor & Military Scholarship: These $12,000 scholarships for freshmen and new transfers are awarded to full-time day students who are active duty U.S. military personnel, dependents of active duty and retired military personnel, or surviving spouses or dependents of any military member killed while on active duty. Students receiving Chapter 33 VA benefits at the rate of 100% will receive the HC Post 911 Scholarship, in order to maximize aid eligibility. [download Dependent Survivor and Military Scholarship Application PDF]
- Direct Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct Loan process. Please review the information sheet. [download Direct Loan Instructions PDF]
- Direct PLUS Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct PLUS Loan process. Please complete each step. Note: Parents wishing to request a Direct PLUS loan for a student attending the Summer Term should contact the Office of Student Financial Services for instructions. [download 2016–17 PLUS Packet or 2017–2018 PLUS Packet]
- Federal Work-Study (FWS) Application: FWS provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the recipient’s course of study. If FWS is included in your Financial Aid Award, complete this form and submit it to the Office of Student Financial Services. [download 2017-18 Federal Work Study PDF]
- Prepaid Tuition Plan: In order for Huntingdon College to bill a prepaid tuition program, such as FL Prepaid or AL PACT, this form must be submitted. [download PACT Worksheet PDF]
- Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Program: These $12,500 scholarships for freshmen and new transfers are awarded to full-time day students who are employees or dependents of Alabama Power, ALFA, or Regions Bank employees. [download Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- United Methodist Cross and Flame Grant: Must be an active member of a Methodist church as recommended by Methodist clergy. [download Clergy Referral Form 2017 PDF]
- Unusual Circumstances Form: Consult the Office of Student Financial Services regarding unusual circumstances or changes in your family’s and/or your financial situation which may impact your ability to pay for your education. Before reviewing your request, we must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file and a completed verification packet.
- VA Benefits: Please complete this institutional form to help our offices determine the VA benefits you may be eligible to receive [VA Certification Information Sheet PDF].
- Verification Packets: These forms are used to complete the verification process required by the government and occasionally by our financial aid office. Their purpose is to verify that all information you submitted on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is correct. We require this form be completed should you submit an “Unusual Circumstances Form.” The FAFSA determines your dependent/independent status. You should complete the form that pertains to that status and submit it with all required documentation listed in the form. If you are not sure of your status, you may contact the Office of Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 833-4428. For 2016–2017 or 2017–2018 forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.
Student Accounts Forms
For assistance with the following forms, please contact the Office of Student Accounts, (334) 833-4404 or email@example.com.
- Credit Card Authorization Form: Huntingdon College is pleased to offer online credit card payments. Online Student Account Payments.
- Refund Request Form: Students with a credit on their accounts may submit the Refund Request Form to the Office of Student Accounts in order to have the funds released. [download Refund Request Form PDF]