Scholarship, Grant, and Financial Aid Forms
- Academic Merit Scholarship: for freshman students entering in the fall semester (the deadline for the fall of 2016 has passed); must apply and be admitted by February 1.
- Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Program: This $12,500 scholarship is available to employees of Alabama Power, their spouses, and their legal dependent children. [download Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- Alabama Student Grant: This student assistance program is designed to provide financial assistance to residents of the state of Alabama for undergraduate non-sectarian, secular education at independent, non-profit, postsecondary institutions of higher learning located within the state. [download 2016–17 Alabama Student Grant Application PDF]
- ALFA Insurance Corporate Partnership Program Application: This $12,500 scholarship is available to employees of ALFA Insurance, their spouses, and their legal dependent children. [download ALFA Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- Alternative Loans: Alternative Education Loans, also known as Private Education Loans, help bridge the gap between the actual cost of your education and the amount the government allows you to borrow in its programs. Private loans are offered by private lenders, and there are no federal forms to complete. Eligibility for private student loans often depends on your credit score. Visit http://www.finaid.org/loans/privatestudentloans.phtml for information on the private loan process.
- Alumni Legacy Grant : This student assistance program requires campus residency; must be recommended by a Huntingdon alum, who may recommend only one student for a Legacy Grant each year. [download Alumni Legacy Grant Application PDF]
- Dependent Survivor & Military Scholarship: These $11,000 scholarships for freshmen and new transfers are awarded to full-time day students who are active duty U.S. military personnel, dependents of active duty and retired military personnel, or surviving spouses or dependents of any military member killed while on active duty. Student’s receiving Chapter 33 VA benefits at the rate of 100% will receive the HC Post 911 Scholarship, in order to maximize aid eligibility. [download Dependent Survivor and Military Scholarship Application PDF]
- Direct Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct Loan process. Please review the information sheet. [download 2016–17 Direct Loan Instructions (updated 3/2/2016) PDF]
- Direct PLUS Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct PLUS Loan process. Please complete each step. Note: Parents wishing to request a Direct PLUS loan for a student attending the Summer Term should contact the Office of Student Financial Services for instructions. [download 15-16 PLUS Packet, October 2015 update or 2016–17 PLUS Packet]
- Federal Work-Study (FWS) Application: FWS provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the recipient’s course of study. If FWS is included in your Financial Aid Award, complete this form and submit it to the Office of Student Financial Services. [download 2016–17 Federal Work-Study Application PDF]
- Prepaid Tuition Plan: In order for Huntingdon College to bill a prepaid tuition program, such as FL Prepaid or AL PACT, this form must be submitted. [download PACT Worksheet PDF]
- Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Program: These $12,500 scholarships for freshmen and new transfers are awarded to full-time day students who are employees or dependents of Alabama Power, ALFA, or Regions Bank employees. [download Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- United Methodist Cross and Flame Grant: Must be an active member of a Methodist church as recommended by Methodist clergy. [download Clergy Referral Form PDF]
- Unusual Circumstances Form: Consult the Office of Student Financial Services regarding unusual circumstances or changes in your family’s and/or your financial situation which may impact your ability to pay for your education. Before reviewing your request, we must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file and a completed verification packet.
- VA Benefits: Please complete this institutional form to help our offices determine the VA benefits you may be eligible to receive [VA Certification Information Sheet PDF].
- Verification Packets: These forms are used to complete the verification process required by the government and occasionally by our financial aid office. Their purpose is to verify that all information you submitted on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is correct. We require this form be completed should you submit an “Unusual Circumstances Form.” The FAFSA determines your dependent/independent status. You should complete the form that pertains to that status and submit it with all required documentation listed in the form. If you are not sure of your status, you may contact the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com or (334) 833-4428. For 2014–2015 or 2015–2016 forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.
Student Accounts Forms
- Credit Card Authorization Form: Huntingdon College is pleased to offer online credit card payments. Online Student Account Payments.
The credit card authorization forms previously available are no longer valid and will not be accepted.
- Refund Request Form: Students with a credit on their accounts may submit the Refund Request Form to the Office of Student Accounts in order to have the funds released. [download Refund Request Form PDF]