Admitted Student Checklist
Once you have received your letter of acceptance to Huntingdon College, here are the steps you should take to complete the admission and financial aid processes and to confirm your intention to enroll (note: international students should consult the international admission section of this Web site for enrollment information):
- If you have not completed the Financial Aid application process, refer to the Financial Aid Checklist, and complete the necessary steps.
- If you have not visited campus, or if you would like to come back for a second look, schedule a visit at your earliest convenience. We welcome you anytime! (A great time to visit is Home Sweet Huntingdon!)
- Complete and submit all parts of the Enrollment Information Packet which you will receive in December or with your acceptance letter, if admitted after that date. Forms should be submitted along with your New Student Deposit by May 1, and include the Residence Hall Application or Off-Campus Housing Request Form; Residence Hall Housing Agreement; Health Form (attach a copy of your insurance card—both sides); and Student Immunization Record.
- If you receive scholarship application forms and other forms pertinent to your financial aid/scholarship application status, complete and submit them by the deadlines.
- Receive and accept (or decline) portions of your Financial Aid Package; sign and return it to the Office of Student Financial Services.
- To confirm your intention to enroll, submit your New Student Deposit along with the forms requested in the Enrollment Information Packet (above) by May 1. The deposit is $250 for resident students and $200 for commuter students, and is refundable if requested in writing before May 1.
- Make plans to visit the College and stay overnight during Home Sweet Huntingdon, an event planned especially for admitted students.
- IMPORTANT: Send official final transcripts from your high school or transfer institution showing either the date of high school graduation or completion of the spring semester (for transfers). These transcripts must be mailed directly from your high school or college to the Huntingdon College Office of Admission, and must be received for all students before Orientation and Registration.
- Make plans to attend a Summer Orientation program.
- Once you have submitted your New Student Deposit, visit the Welcome, New Students! section of this Web site for more information as you prepare to enroll, and congratulations on making a great decision for your future!