Get involved! Express yourself. Grow in heart, mind, and spirit. Through involvement in a wide range of clubs, organizations, activities, events, service opportunities, campus ministries programs, and leadership opportunities, you can make your college experience more than you ever thought it could be. The Office of Student Life is committed to providing students with opportunities to learn and to grow beyond the classroom, further developing skills to make a positive impact on our campus, within our community, and throughout the world.
The Office of Student Life staff includes:
- Dr. Frank Parsons, Vice President for Student Life
- Fran Taylor, Dean of Students
- Kristin McDaniel, Assistant Dean of Students; Coordinator of Greek life and the Leadership Initiative
- Sallie Forrester, Director of Student Activities
- Camilla Irvin, R.N., Director of Student Health Services
- The Rev. Woods B. Lisenby ’11, Chaplain of the College
- Kelley Rehm, Director of Counseling Services; College-Based Therapist
- Talyn Sands, Residence Director, Ligon Hall; Coordinator of Campus Recreation and Intramurals
- Craig Shore, Director of Residence Life; Residence Director, Blount Hall
In addition, Resident Assistants (RAs) work as part of the Student Life staff to maintain a safe, educational, and fun living experience in the residence halls.
Huntingdon College is a smoke-free campus.