What are the benefits? When you graduate, you could:
- Know what an Oracle is.
- Know what it’s like to stand for something in which you believe.
- Know a secret handshake, password, oath, code of conduct, and ceremonies that bond you to your sisters or brothers.
- Have earned a ribbon or a medal for your flag football touchdown.
- Have earned a special tassel or cord or hood for being part of an honor society.
- Have helped dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people through service.
- Add leadership and involvement to your resume.
- Have memories that will last a lifetime.
- Have friends you can’t wait to see at gatherings and Homecomings for the rest of your life.
There are many clubs, organizations, and interest groups at Huntingdon (see the list in the sidebar menu) so find those that make you smile, and then share your talents and friendship with others! Get out there and have fun!
Want to start a new organization? Here’s how to get started.
Student survey: give us your feedback on student activities.