In addition to Campus Recreation and Intramurals programs and intercollegiate athletics, other groups bring student-athletes or students who have interest in athletics together for fellowship and leadership:
- Want to work with children and young adults ages 6–20 who move differently? Through adapted sport programs, The Huntingdon College Ability Sport Network provides both competitive team and individual sports for young athletes who are unable to participate in school sports because of physical differences. Volunteer to help with HC-ASN. It’ll make your heart smile.
- The Bass Fishing Club was formed in 2013–2014 by a number of students who love to fish. Join up and throw out a hook!
- The Cheerleading Squad has more than two dozen well-trained and seasoned student-athletes who cheer for the Hawks varsity football and basketball teams. Use the link above to connect to the Athletics Web site for more information, or use this form to request information from the coach.
- Diamond Dolls is a group of college women who support the men’s baseball team.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) states as its purpose: “To present to athletes and coaches, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.”
- The Pom Squad, HC Pom, is a spirit group that uses cheer, chants, and the art of dance to rally the crowd at men’s basketball games. Use the link above to connect to the Athletics Web site for more information, or use this form to request information from the coach.
- Roland Rowdies are Huntingdon’s deeply committed basketball fans. Join them and get a T-shirt!
- The Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC) represents student-athletes from each NCAA intercollegiate team at Huntingdon College. SAAC advocates for student-athletes and designs and implements programs that encourage academic achievement, health awareness, and social responsibility.
- Running Club members train and participate in half-marathons and marathons each year.
See also: The Marching Scarlet and Grey and the BallHawks Pep Band, in Music and Drama Groups.