- Location: Catherine Dixon Roland Student Center,
- E-mail: Print and Mail Services, email@example.com
- Phone: (334) 833-4425,
- Location: Catherine Dixon Roland Student Center
- College Fax: (334) 833-4486
- Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
- Closed: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Spring Break, Memorial Day, and July 4
The Print & Mail Services Center offers black-and-white and color printing and copying, and is able to print your documents directly from either e-mail, USB flash drive, or CD. The following software is supported: Open Office, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word. These service are available to students, faculty, and staff.
You may submit documents for printing by bringing a jump drive to the Print and Mail Services Center or by attaching the file to an e-mail and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the e-mail you must inform the Print & Mail Services Center personnel of the following:
- your name;
- account number, if you are faculty or staff;
- account name, if you are faculty or staff;
- number of copies;
- paper color;
- sensitivity (may this document by printed by a student worker or by a staff member only?); and
- special instructions.
- If you are a student, you will pay when you pick up.
Prices are posted in the Print & Mail Services Center and are subject to change. Per printed page:
- Black ink on white paper, $.05
- Black ink on color paper (colors subject to availability), $.07
- Color ink on white paper, $.30 per page
- Comb binding is available at the cost of $1.00 per booklet.
- Laminating is available at a cost of $0.50 per foot.
- Single pages can be folded at a cost of $0.01 per sheet.
The Print & Mail Services Center stocks paper and ink cartridges that can be charged to your department or purchased by check or cash (for individuals/students). The Print & Mail Services Center carries a variety of paper colors and ink cartridges. If you have a need for a paper color or ink cartridge not stocked in the Print & Mail Services Center, some supplies can be ordered. Visit the Print & Mail Services Center for more information.
The Print and Mail Services Center receives mail, packages, and faxes. Mail is distributed to mailboxes daily. Packages are logged in and available for pick-up in the package room during office hours. Faxes are received by the campus fax machine and placed in the mailboxes as they are received.
The Print and Mail Services Center will also send mail or packages out via the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. Prices are determined by the carrier used.
There is a daily mail delivery to campus departmental offices, usually before 2:00 p.m. Faculty may request that packages be delivered during the day. Read more about student mailboxes for residential students.