2018–2019 Honor Bands
Questions? Contact: Adam Murphy, Assistant Director of Bands
The Marching Honor Band
Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Registration: 8:00 a.m.
- Event ends: 4:00 p.m.
Apply by September 4. The Acceptance List and more information will be posted September 7
The Marching Scarlet and Grey’s Marching Honor Band serves marching band winds, percussion, drum majors, color guard, and majorettes in grades 9–12.
Your experience will include:
- Rehearse and perform with Huntingdon’s Marching Scarlet and Grey
- Marching Honor Band T-shirt
- Commemorative Honor Band Pin
- Meet and work with Huntingdon students and faculty
- Brunch provided
- No participation fees! It’s free!
Apply by September 4. The Acceptance List will be posted September 7.
Symphonic Honor Band, January 11-12, 2019
- No application fee or acceptance fee
- Opportunities to perform with some of the area’s best band students
- HSHB T-shirt
- HSHB Pin