The 2020–2021 Merit Scholarship Application Form (below) is required in order to apply for consideration for one or more of the following scholarships:
- Bellingrath Scholarship (Full Tuition)
- Edwin H. and Mae Rousseau Teague Scholarship (Full Tuition; major in Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, or Mathematics required)
- Walter J. Knabe Memorial Scholarship (Full Tuition)
- James W. Wilson Jr. Scholarship ($16,500)
Requirements and Availability:
- Minimum 28 ACT/3.75 GPA
- Incoming freshmen only
- Reserved for Campus Residents Only
- Limited scholarships available
- Not stackable
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Students may receive only one Huntingdon scholarship or award.
Deadline: December 1, 2019
For questions or assistance, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 763-0313 or (334) 833-4497.