- Meningococcal Tetravalent (A, C, Y, W-135)—this vaccination is administered on campus at selected times during the fall semester.
- Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV)—for females ages 13–26 years old
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: Given as a series of 2 doses
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: Given as a series of 3 age-appropriate doses (given at 0, 1–2 mo., and 6–12 mo.) at any age. Adolescents age 11–15 years can be given 2 adult doses (given at 0, and 4–6 mo.)
- Influenza: Given annually, this vaccination is available on campus for a nominal fee during the fall semester.
- Varicella: Two doses of varicella-containing vaccine at least 12 weeks apart if vaccinated between 1 and 12 years of age and at least 4 weeks apart if vaccinated at age 13 years or older. All college students without other evidence of immunity (e.g. born in the U.S. before 1980, a history of disease, two prior doses of varicella vaccine, or a positive antibody) should receive this vaccination.
- In addition to the above, the Centers for Disease Control recommend that all individuals, particularly those in high-risk age groups or categories, be vaccinated for prevention of the H1N1 virus. The immunization is available through the Montgomery Health Department at no cost.
TAKE NOTE: 2023 Commencement – May 6, 2023