Huntingdon College Student Health Services are provided by Pro-Impact Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Clinic, Cloverdale Campus (1160 Navarro Avenue).
To Make an Appointment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (334) 356-6453
- Clinic: (334) 833-4076
- Mike Ellis, M.S.P.T., A.T.C., Director
- Rebecca Ellis, R.N.
- Kyle Huff, Head Athletic Trainer
- Stephanie Kienert, Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Daniel O’Bryant, Assistant Athletic Trainer
- 9:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 9:15 a.m. – Noon, Fridays ; appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome
- If transportation assistance is needed, contact Campus Security at (334) 833-4463.
- After Hours: Resident Students: please contact your RA or RD for non-urgent after-hours medical needs.
- In case of emergency, do not wait. Call 911.
- First aid
- Triage (assessment) & referral, as necessary, in association with Vaughn Urgent Care and various clinics and specialists in the River Region
- Over-the-counter medications
- Injections (parental guidance and physician referral required)
- Issuance of medical excuses for legitimate, substantial, and defensible causes
- Flu Shots (designated time period annually)
- For Counseling and Mental Health needs, see Kelley Rehm in the Office of Counseling Services.
There is no cost associated with services by the Office of Student Health Services, however, outside providers, referrals, professional Pro-Impact physical therapy services, and other services may have costs associated. Students will file with their health insurance provider(s) as necessary.
- Students are required to submit the Student Health Form prior to enrollment.
- Note: Students who take special medications or who are allergic to medications are strongly urged to wear medical identification warning bracelets.
- Huntingdon College is a smoke-free campus.
The following information is provided to assist you with specific health needs:
Important Information about Student Insurance
Students enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in any one semester are required to submit health insurance documentation. Students are required to comply with any and all federal and/or state laws regarding the maintenance of health insurance. Students are strongly urged to have medical, accident, hospitalization and health insurance from a reputable provider. Huntingdon College is not responsible for students’ health-related expenses. Information regarding health insurance is available in the Office of Student Health Services.