Move-in 2015New, Transfer, or Readmitted Students

To register for fall housing, submit the online housing application and the online housing contract. Room and roommate assignments are made during the summer and mailed in late July for fall term enrollment. For alternative forms and assistance, please contact Craig Shore at (334) 833-4349.

Be aware that you will move into College housing prior to the start date for the first day of classes. Usually, new students who are fall sport athletes will move in mid-August (you will be notified of specific dates by your coach) for pre-season training.  Others will arrive for Big Red Weekend, the fall orientation program, held Friday-Saturday prior to the first day of classes in the fall term. The Office of Student Affairs or your athletic coach (fall sports only) will notify you of specific move-in dates.

Current Huntingdon Students

To apply for campus residency, submit an application and the Campus Residency License Contract. Applicants are assigned to housing spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students must be registered for a minimum of 12 hours to be granted a housing assignment. For alternative forms and assistance, please contact Craig Shore at (334) 833-4349.

To request permission to live off-campus, please apply online (for alternative forms and assistance, please contact Craig Shore at 334-833-4349). Students must meet one or more of the following criteria to be approved to live off campus:

  • Student lives in his/her primary residence with parent(s)/guardian(s) within 60 miles of the College.
  • Student is 21 years of age by the start of classes for the semester.
  • Student has completed more than 90 academic hours by August 1 of the year for which s/he is applying.
  • Student is married.
  • Student is pregnant

Individuals applying for off-campus exception will need to provide a notarized letter PLUS at least two of the following supporting documents:

  • Driver’s License noting permanent address.
  • An Official USPS Change of Address Form.
  • Employment forms, such as a pay stub or a W-2, noting a permanent address.
  • State or federal income tax return noting permanent address.
  • Completed FAFSA noting permanent address.

Please contact the Assistant Director of Residence Life, Craig Shore, at or 334-833-4349 for additional information about the room selection process.

Scroll to Top
Close Menu