Fall Term 2022
Fall 2022 Check-in and Move-in
All students, regardless of whether you are a residential or a commuter student, or if you are a returning student or a new student, must complete a check-in upon arriving on campus.
New Freshmen and Transfer Students-All new students will check-in Thursday, August 4. new Residents, if your last name begins with A-L, please arrive 9:00-11:00 a.m.; if your last name begins with M-Z, please arrive 11:00 a.m.-1:– p.m. If you will commute to campus, please arrive for check-in 2:30-3:30 p.m. Official Orientation events will begin the evening of Thursday, August 4.
- Check-in #1 – Wednesday, August 3, 10:00 a.m. to Noon – Orientation Leaders, RAs, and Returning Commuters
- Check-in #2 – Thursday, August 4, 9:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. – New residential students with last name A-L
- Check-in #3 – Thursday, August 4, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – New residential students with last name M-Z
- Check-in #4 – Thursday, August 4, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – New commuter students
- Check-in #5 – Saturday, August 6, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Senior and Junior residential students
- Check-in #6 – Saturday, August 6, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Sophomore residential students
- Check-in #7 – Sunday, August 7, Noon to 2:00 p.m. – All who haven’t checked in yet
Check-ins will take place in Roland Student Center. More details will arrive by email on your student email account.
End of Fall Semester
- Residence halls close at noon Saturday, November 19.
- During final exams, 24-hour Quiet Hours will be observed Friday, November 11–Friday, November 18.
- Plan to leave campus within 24 hours of your last final exam.
- Be sure to check out with your RA and leave your room in good order (see list below) to avoid extra charges.
End of Semester Residence Hall Checklist
(Avoid fines by meeting these expectations):
- Refrigerator(s) cleaned out, unplugged, defrosted, dry, and door(s) left open
- Every electrical appliance unplugged
- All trash removed from room(s)
- No dirty dishes in any room
- Bathroom clean (Blount)
- Blinds down and open
- Door locked
Spring Term 2023
- Residence Halls open at noon Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8.
Spring Break 2023
- Residence halls close at noon, Saturday, March 18, and reopen at noon, Sunday, March 26.
- Resident non-graduating students must check-out of their residence hall rooms within 24 hours of the last final exam, or no later than noon Saturday, April 29. Graduating seniors may remain on-campus until noon, Sunday, May 7. Be sure to check out with your Resident Assistant to avoid fines.