Huntingdon College Resident Assistants
Are you a leader? Do you love Huntingdon? Have you been looking for a way to give back to your home away from home? Look no further!
What is a Resident Assistant (RA)?
The RA position directly supports the academic and developmental mission of the College. RAs facilitate a diverse group of residents and promote learning in the residential community. They assist residents with personal and academic concerns and facilitate any conflicts that may arise. They promote and enforce standards for appropriate behavior in individuals and in their floor communities.
RAs are empowered to develop a sense of community on their residence hall floors by initiating and implementing community, service, wellness and educational programs. They also serve as informational resources regarding campus life. Most of all, RAs respect and care about the rights and dignity of all people, challenge and support growth in themselves and others, and strive to create a positive living-learning community for all residents.
RA Information Sessions
Come and Find Out More!
- Monday, November 13, 11:30 a.m., Flowers 101
- Monday, November 27, 11:30 a.m., Stallworth Dining Room
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, 11:30 a.m., Stallworth Dining Room
- Monday, February 4, 2019, 11:30 a.m., Stallworth Dining Room
NOTE: Applicants must be current Huntingdon College students who have experienced living on campus for at least one year.
- Applications Available: Apply Online Now
- Before you apply, close out of any personal email windows you have open on your browser. The application site only works with your Huntingdon email account.
- Have three references complete the Resident Assistant Reference Form on your behalf.
- Applications Due: Monday, February 11, 2019
- Individual Interviews: Saturday, February 16, 2019
For more information, please contact the Office of Residence Life by emailing email@example.com calling 334-833-4349.
Follow our Instagram account at hcreslife!