Ms. Fran Taylor
- University of Montevallo:
- Bachelor of Science in Teaching, K–12 Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Master of Education in Teaching, K–12 Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Teacher Certification, English
- Troy University: Master’s level Teacher Certification in Guidance Counseling
Fran Taylor joined the Huntingdon Center for Career and Vocation in 2012 and moved to the Office of Student Life in 2016. She holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Education in Teaching degrees from the University of Montevallo and has earned secondary teacher certification in English and physical education and graduate-level certification in guidance counseling. She served as a teacher and coach at Pelham High School and Elmore County High School from 1974 until joining Montgomery Catholic as a high school guidance counselor in 2001, where she moved to the position of high school principal in 2008. She holds memberships in the National Catholic Education Association, the Association for Supervision and Curriculum, the Alabama High School Athletic Directors and Coaches Association, Delta Kappa Gamma International Teachers Organization, Elmore County Retired Teachers Education Association, Alabama Education Association, and the National Education Association.
Fran and her husband, Tony, who is a teacher and coach, live in Tallassee, Alabama. Their son, Alex, was a member of the Huntingdon College Class of 2012.