The Evening Bachelor’s Degree
Huntingdon College began offering an evening degree completion program, now known as the Evening Bachelor’s Degree, in 2002. The program has grown to serve returning learners who wish to complete their bachelor’s degrees in convenient sites across Alabama.
The Evening Bachelor’s Degree Offers:
- Accelerated Format: Classes meet one night a week in five-week sessions. There are three five-week sessions per semester.
- Degrees Offered: Bachelor of Science in Business Management is available at all sites; a Concentration in Health Care Management within the BS-BM program is available at selected sites; Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice available at selected sites; two minors within the BS-CJ program are Management or General Administration/Psychology.
- Convenient Locations Across Alabama
Applying for Admission
- Required for Admission: At least 30–45 hours of transferable college credit earned at regionally accredited institutions; 2.0 cumulative grade point average in coursework completed (see the adult learning section of the Catalog for specific information about previously earned credit and admission to the program).
- Application Procedure: Submit the Evening Bachelor’s Degree Application for Admission; request official transcripts from all colleges attended.
Please Note: Huntingdon’s Evening Bachelor’s Degree (EBD) was formerly known as the Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP). Some documents and pages on this site may still display the ADCP nomenclature.
The Evening Bachelor’s Degree is a program of the Evening Studies department within Huntingdon’s W. James Samford Jr. School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Huntingdon College is a smoke-free campus.