Take Note


July 26 | August 17

Commuter Application

Applying to Live Off-Campus

The following form must be completed by students who wish to live off-campus. Your application will be considered by the Housing Committee on a first-come, first-served basis, and you will be notified promptly.  Please be aware that your financial aid package may be affected by your residency status.

For assistance, contact the Office of Residence Life at (334) 833-4349.

Please note that to be eligible to live off-campus, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:

  • Reside with a parent or legal guardian within 60 miles of Huntingdon College.
  • Reach 21 years of age by the first day of classes of the semester.
  • Complete at least 90 academic hours by the first day of classes of the semester.
  • Be married, pregnant, or be the parent of a dependent child.

Commuter Application

  • Personal Information

  • Gender * Required
  • (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Your home address * Required
  • Name of a parent or guardian, if you are a dependent student.
  • Name of second parent or guardian
  • What semester do you plan to begin commuting? * Required
  • Example: 2018–2019
  • What will your student level be in the academic year for which you are planning to live off-campus? * Required
  • Off-campus Housing Eligibility

  • In order to be eligible to live off-campus, you must meet at least one of the following requirements. Please choose one: * Required
  • Please indicate where you will be living as a commuter student, noting that students who are under age 21 must either live in campus housing or reside with a parent or legal guardian at a residence within a 60-mile radius of Huntingdon College.
  • Please provide the address where you will be living, if it is different from your home address.
  • I understand the eligibility requirements for requesting off-campus housing. The information I have provided is accurate. I understand that students who provide the College with false information before or after the housing request process will be subject to action by the College Judicial Board and /or Dean of Students for sanctioning that may include separation from the College. * Required
  • By providing your name below, you are signing the form electronically, certifying that the information submitted is accurate and true. * Required