Master of Athletic Training Tuition: $500 per credit hour
- Year One: 31 credit hours
- Year Two: 25 credit hours
Master of Athletic Training Fees
Fees, Year One (payable in the summer term):
- MAT Year 1 Fee: $600 ($300 of this fee is covered by deposit that is paid when accepted into program. The remaining $300 is due the week of orientation). This fee covers the following:
- Background Check—$20
- Drug Screen—$30
- CPR Certification—$40
- Name Badges—$3
- NATA Membership Dues—$80
- Field/Lab Kit—$150
- Typhon Program Software Fee—$125
- MAT Book Fees: Approximately $1200 first year
- Athletic Training Conference Registration and Travel (ALATA, SEATA, or NATA)—Travel to conference is optional, but strongly encouraged; registration fees range from $40 to $100 and conference location sites vary.
- Some clinical experiences will be off-campus and will require student-provided transportation and parking fees.
Fees, Year Two (payable in the fall term):
- MAT Fee, Year Two: $300, which covers the following:
- NATA Dues—$80
- Field Kit Supplies—$150
- Book Fee, Year Two: Approximately $1200
- Athletic Training conference travel (ALATA, SEATA, NATA)—Travel to conference is optional, but strongly encouraged; registration fees range from $40-100 and conference location sites vary.
- Travel and parking at off-campus clinical internship sites
- BOC Exam—$300