April 15, 2022
For more information, contact:
Su Ofe, (334) 833-4515; firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Selected as SGA Senators
Montgomery, Ala.— The Huntingdon College 2021–2022 Huntingdon College Judicial Board has certified the following students to serve as senators in the legislative body of the Huntingdon College Student Government Association for the 2022–2023 academic year:
Senior Senators (Class of 2023):
- Parker Alwan, Montgomery, Ala.
- Paul Asquith, Meridianville, Ala.
- Jace Bailey, Childersburg, Ala.
- John Samuel Cason, Boaz, Ala.
- LeAnna Harper, Montgomery, Ala.
- Jacob Todd Holston, Montgomery, Ala.
- Brittany Johnson, Selma, Ala.
- Hunter Key, Union Grove, Ala.
- Kurt Destin Kraft, Enterprise, Ala.
- Kaleigh Miller, Gulf Shores, Ala.
Junior Senators (Class of 2024):
- Riley Davis, Tallassee, Ala.
- Addison Jacobs, Opp, Ala.
- Konrad Kraft, Enterprise, Ala.
- William Pilgrim, Tuscumbia, Ala.
- Nathaniel Smith, Huntsville, Ala.
- Robert Wejroch, Milton, Fla.
- Grace Wiggins, Dothan, Ala.
- Amya Zatarain, Boaz, Ala.
Sophomore Senators (Class of 2025):
- Briana Adkinson, New Brockton, Ala.
- Benjamin Kyzer Barker, Wetumpka, Ala.
- Sydney Brooks, Selma, Ala.
- Nathan Johns, Jemison, Ala.
- Elaine (Ellie) Pool, Montgomery, Ala.
- Sarabeth Sansbury, Phenix City, Ala.
- Carter Wysong, Mobile, Ala.
- John David Bailey, Class of 2023, Florence, Ala.
- Ainslie Condrey, Class of 2025, Headland, Ala.
- Eva Ellenburg, Class of 2024, Lindale, Ga.
- Nicholas Hadley, Class of 2023, Perdido, Ala.
- Shannon McCarty, Class of 2023, Boulder, Colo.
- Kale Smith, Class of 2023, Huntsville, Ala.
- Allison Stegall, Class of 2023, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Marissa Tanaka, Class of 2024, Auburn, Ala.
The students will take office April 21, 2022, and will serve until the last class day of the 2022–2023 academic year.
Huntingdon College is a coeducational residential liberal arts college of the United Methodist Church offering more than thirty undergraduate programs of study and 21 NCAA-Division III athletic teams. Huntingdon recently added a Master of Athletic Training program, the College’s first graduate program since its founding in 1854.