A vocation is more than a job—it is an expression of your life’s calling. The Huntingdon College Center for Career and Vocation (CCV) assists students, alumni, and employers in finding where students’ skills, knowledge, and talents meet the world’s needs.
The CCV became a part of the Office of College and Alumni Relations in 2012. We welcome students who are seeking internships, part-time or full-time employment, graduate school assistance, career counseling, aptitude testing, and assistance with writing resumes and preparing for interviews. We also welcome alumni who are beginning new career paths and employers who are seeking Huntingdon’s talented students, interns and graduates.
The CCV Staff
- Fran Taylor, Director; (334) 833-4556; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherry Leigh Lacey, Coordinator of Internship Development; (334) 833-4562; email@example.com
Office: Flowers Hall, 218; 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., M–F, Fall/Spring; 7:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m., Summer; Walk-ins welcome!
To schedule an appointment, call (334) 833-4556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015–2016 CCV Events
- Fall 2015
- CCV Field Trip for Pre-Law Students—students will travel to attend the LSAC for Law School Forum in Atlanta, Friday, October 23, 2015
- Meet the Firms—6:00–7:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 3, 2015, Library Atrium
- CCV and Chemistry Department Professional Graduate School Fair—6:00–7:30 p.m., Thursday, November 12, 2015, Library Atrium
- Spring 2016 (registration information for the following events will be sent out from the CCV via email two weeks prior to the event, if registration is necessary).
- Samford Law School Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., February 10, 2016, Stallworth Dining Room, Julia Walker Russell Dining Hall
- Retail Management Interview Day, February 16, 2016, Office of College and Alumni Relations
- 100 Days to Graduation Celebration, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., February 19, 2016, Office of College and Alumni Relations
- Networking Luncheon for BADM Majors, 11:45 a.m., March 9, 2016, Stallworth Dining Room, Julia Walker Russell Dining Hall
- Professional Head Shots Day, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., April 12, 2016
- Teacher Education Fair, 5:30–7:30 p.m., April 18, 2016, Houghton Library Atrium
- Keep checking back! More events to come!