Online giving allows you to make a gift with your major credit card using our safe and secure site. Giving is quick, simple, and safe—and may be made at your convenience—anytime, day or night. Your support of Huntingdon College makes all the difference.
We are pleased to provide a secure server to ensure that your online tax-deductible contribution is safe. Our giving site, maintained through the service of our third-party vendor, Official Payments, is easy to use and ensures a high standard of donor security and confidentiality.
Security and Confidentiality Statement
Information gathered by Huntingdon College through your online transaction is kept strictly confidential, will be used exclusively by Huntingdon College, and will not be sold to other organizations.
Contributions are considered irrevocable unless otherwise specified.
If you have questions about making a gift to Huntingdon or would like to make a gift by phone, please contact us at (334) 833-4563, or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you, again, for your continued support of Huntingdon College.
When you are redirected to the Official Payments center, please indicate which fund you would like to support with your gift (gifts without a designation will be directed to the Huntingdon Fund):
- The Huntingdon Fund: this is the most critical need of the College and supports the Huntingdon experience for all students. Without the collective generosity of the Huntingdon alumni and friends in support of the Huntingdon Fund, every student would pay more in tuition each year.
- The Huntingdon Arts Fund: This fund supports the fine arts programs of the College and the many cultural events that populate the College calendar each year.
- Hawks Unlimited: Huntingdon proudly boasts 20 NCAA Division III athletic teams. Gifts to Hawks Unlimited support all of the College’s athletic programs in their pursuit of excellence.
- The Patricia Guy Legacy Fund: Established in 2021 by the Alumni Engagement Team of the Race and Justice Initiative, the fund honors Patricia Guy ’69, Huntingdon’s first Black student and graduate, and provides financial aid support for current Black students.
- The Student Alumni Association: Founded in 2013, the SAA collects $10 membership gifts from members of the student body to support the Huntingdon Fund.
To donate by mail, send your check, payable to Huntingdon College (indicate gift designation on the “notes” line), to:
Office of College and Alumni Relations
1500 East Fairview Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36106