TAKE NOTE: 2023 Commencement – May 6, 2023
Sarah Conrad Sours, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Christian Theology and Ethics, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- M.Div., Duke Divinity School, Duke University
- Honors Bachelor of Arts, English and Music, University of Delaware
- “Disabling Hope: Healing Imagery in the Wesleyan Hymn Tradition,” Journal of Wesley and Methodist Studies, 12.2 (June 2020).
- “Mad Manners: Courtesy, Conflict, and Social Change,” in “The Universe is Indifferent”: Philosophical, Theological and Religious Reflections on Mad Men, eds. Ann Duncan and Jacob Goodson (Cascade Books, 2016).
- “Asceticism,” “Quality of Life,” and “Tolerance,” Dictionary of Scripture and Ethics, eds. Joel Green, Jacqueline Lapsley, Rebekah Miles, Allen Verhey (Brazos Press, 2011).
- Book reviews in Journal of Disability and Religion, Modern Theology, Wesleyan Theological Journal, and Scottish Journal of Theology.