TAKE NOTE: 2023 Commencement – May 6, 2023
Michele Martin, Ph.D.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Special Education, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Rehabilitation Leadership and Management Post-Master’s Certification, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Master of Education in Special Education, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Associate Degree in Arts and Sciences, John Tyler Community College, Chester, Virginia, magna cum laude
Ms. Michele Martin joined the Huntingdon faculty in the Department of Teacher Education in the fall of 2016. She served previously as a graduate teaching assistant, a practicum/intern supervisor, and an instructor of record for Auburn University. She has served as a practicum/intern supervisor for Walden University, as well. For five years prior to moving to the post-secondary level of education, she served as a resource teacher, department head, and case manager at Auburn High School. She was honored with the Outstanding Undergraduate Award by the Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education at Auburn University in 2006.
Ms. Martin was a contributing chapter author in STEM Education: Strategies for Students with Special Needs, and for Significant Disability.