TAKE NOTE: Celebrate the Launch of the Heart of Huntingdon Campaign
Kimberly Stephenson, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Special Education Multiple Abilities, University of Alabama
- Master’s Certified, Gifted Education, University of Alabama
- Education Specialist, Elementary Education, Auburn University-Montgomery
- Master of Arts, Elementary Education, Auburn University-Montgomery
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Auburn University -Montgomery
Dr. Kimberly Stephenson joined the Huntingdon College Department of Teacher Education faculty in 2022 after teaching for Prattville Christian Academy for 16 years in the areas of music, elementary education, and gifted education. During the six years prior to joining Huntingdon, she served as academic director and gifted program coordinator for PCA.