TAKE NOTE: 2023 Commencement – May 6, 2023
Kristin Zimbelman, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Elementary Education, Auburn University
- Master of Arts, Teaching and Leadership, St. Xavier University
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, University of North Dakota
- EdTPA Initial Evaluator Training, Auburn University
- Intel Essentials, Vestavia Hills City Schools
- Alabama Math, Science, and Technology Initiative (AMSTI), Vestavia Hills City Schools
- The Reading and Writing Project, Vestavia Hills City Schools
- Alabama Reading Initiative, Vestavia Hills City Schools
- Gifted Institute, Lake County, Illinois
Dr. Kristin Zimbelman served as a graduate teaching and research assistant at Auburn University and as an elementary school teacher in Grades 3, 4, and 5 before joining the Huntingdon College faculty. She was the recipient of the Arthur and Ruth Coss Graduate Award at Auburn University; the Warren Fellowship for Future Teachers at the Holocaust Museum, Houston; the Cynthia Wilson Graduate Award at Auburn University; and the Teacher of the Year for Vestavia Hills Elementary Central in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.