Huntingdon College Student Health Services are provided by Pro-Impact Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Clinic (Building 26), 1160 Navarro Avenue, Montgomery, telephone numbers 334-833-4078 or 334-356-6453, on the Huntingdon College Cloverdale Campus.

Frequently Asked Questions:

When is the Clinic open?

9:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Do I need an appointment?

Appointments are preferred but walk-ins are welcome. You can also request a medical appointment or assistance using or if after hours call 334-833-4078.

Do I have to live on campus to use Student Health Services?

No, but you do have to be an active student with a Huntingdon College student I.D.

Is it “free” to receive medical care at Student Health Services?

Yes, if you are an active Huntingdon College student.

Does Student Health Services provide medical referrals?

The goal of Student Health Services is to triage your medical issues. This can range from the common cold to a broken bone. If necessary Student Health Services will refer you to an appropriate medical provider the College has prearrangements with for your medical needs. This is not to replace any provider that your parent/guardian requests.

Can Student Health Services provide me with medications?

Student Health Services can provide you with OVER THE COUNTER medications for a head cold, antihistamine, aspirin, antacids, and hydrocortisone cream and triple antibiotic ointments like Polysporin and Neosporin.

What do I do if Health Services is closed or if I get sick after hours or on the weekend?

If you are an athlete or in the band, please contact the Athletic Trainer assigned to your team.

Resident students should contact your resident director or assistant for after hours or weekend medical needs. Student Health Services has prearranged medical care available through local urgent care facilities. Contact your resident director or assistant if you need this service. If transportation assistance is needed, your resident director, Senior Student Development Professional or Campus Security telephone number 334-324-6565 can assist.

Where do I find the Health Services visit verification form required to be excused from classes?

Health Services will provide the verification form when you visit for services.

If you have a medical condition or injury that may preclude participation in a course or any aspect of your classes, the College suggests you consult the Office of Student Health Services/Sports Medicine or the Section 504/MDA Coordinator, Dr. Lisa Olenik-Dorman, Cloverdale 125, telephone number 334-833-4465, email address

Will Student Health Services provide mental health or counseling services?

Student Health Services works in conjunction with the College’s Office of Counseling Services (link to  Counseling services are available to all full-time day students.

Huntingdon College students requesting emergency mental health services after hours are instructed to call 911, the local emergency room, and/or Campus Security at 334-324-6565. If the student lives in Huntingdon housing, notify the appropriate residence director or assistant as soon as possible.

What if the situation is an emergency?

DO NOT WAIT! Call 911 and Campus Security 334-324-6565 and direct first responders to your location. If the emergency involves a campus resident, notify the appropriate residence director or assistant as soon as possible

Scroll to Top
Close Menu